Re: professionalism in TW...

Subject: Re: professionalism in TW...
From: "angela pollak" <angela -dot- pollak -at- sybase -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:25:48 -0400

Tom Eagles wrote: "Just as engineers, medical doctors, and even software
developers <G> are considered professionals, so do we want to be
considered." <<snip>><<snip>>

Tehetehe... As much as I love the thought of being recognized and
appreciated professionally, I think you'll have to take up the fight on
another level...

I'm not even sure where to point you, but I can tell you, when you get the
profession "Tech Writer" added to the list of names of professions (like
medical doctors, engineers, judges etc) who can authenticate passport
papers, you're getting warmer...

:-)

~A~