RE: The 10,000 Mile Telecommute

Subject: RE: The 10,000 Mile Telecommute
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:31:51 +1000

If anyone's interested, the techwriter concerned is Sid (whose last name I've forgotten). His website is:

http://www.officeodyssey.com/

I first discovered Syd when he and his girlfriend (now wife) Kristanne were touring around North America. His tales of finding places and ways to upload his files each day were quite instructive, as well as entertaining. He gave me several good ideas for doing the same thing here in Australia.

Cheers, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/

At 09:43 4/10/00 -0700, Bob Morrisette wrote:

On April 9 the San Jose Mercury had a great article about a
technical writer who telecommutes while traveling through
Europe. You don't see much information about technical writers,
so this especially interesting. The article is at:

http://www.sjmercury.com/svlife/travel/docs/extreme09.htm