Need a little RoboHelp here

Subject: Need a little RoboHelp here
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2000 11:41 -0600

I know I should send this question on the RoboHelp list, but I thought I would
try this list first (save me from subscribing to another list).

I want to either:

1. Disable the About command in an .hlp file.

or

2. Change the resource strings for that dialog.

I've tried opening the Roboex32.dll in Visual C++, but I can't find what I need
to inside that .dll.

Certainly one of these two can be achieved, right?

Thanks,

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.