RE: "parallelize"

Subject: RE: "parallelize"
From: "Locke, David" <dlocke -at- bindview -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:55:22 -0500

I regret my flame. I need to learn not to do that. I shouldn't post when
something makes me so angry I can barely type. Maybe I've learned my lesson
today. I certainly hope so. Another poster pointed out the basic flaw in my
thinking, and it is cetainly clear to me. That as members of a comunitiy we
need to show respect for each other regardless of what we have to say. I
appoligize for that. It is, however, too late to take back the flame.

David W. Locke