to the HTML gurus out there

Subject: to the HTML gurus out there
From: Barbara Hubert <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>
To: tech list <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:05:34 -0700

I'm revising an HTML front page for our documentation CD in Notepad.
The page was originally created in Arachnophilia 4.0 (this was the
personal property of one of our writers and, consequently, left with
her--hence the Notepad revisions).

The page consists of a top frame and index page. Each component of the
frame page has links to pdf files.

The problem is that one of the links (the link to the largest document)
works fine in Netscape, but not at all in Internet Explorer. All the
other links (coded identically to the defunct link, with the exception
to the actual file name) work perfectly in both. I've checked
everything.

Here is a sample of the code, any and all help is appreciated:

again, this is the same as all the other links, which work fine in both
browsers

SOS
please help