RE: How many have this problem at work?

Subject: RE: How many have this problem at work?
From: John Garison <jgarison -at- ide -dot- com>
To: "'Bill Swallow'" <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:36:55 -0400

One situation that we run into here is how some companies are charged for
internet access. We have a partial T3 line and we pay a fee for every gig of
data we transmit/receive. It's not much, but if you start thinking about
things like streaming audio and video, it starts to add up.

If people are aware of the root issues, sometimes they are more likely to
adjust their behavior.

My 2¢ ...

John

John Garison