SUMMARY Re: ?Clever job titles

Subject: SUMMARY Re: ?Clever job titles
From: "Kat Nagel" <kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:20:00 -0400

My, what a creative bunch!

Here are the suggestions:
Agent of Satan
All Seeing/All Knowing Writer Chick
Bard
Capo di tutti copy
Chief Arbiter of Basic Decisions
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
Chief Grammatical Officer
Chief in charge of Words and Pictures
Chief Rocket Scientist
Communications Guru
Doc Goddess
Doc Queen
Doco Diva
Docmangler
Docmeister
Docmistress
Docstrangler
Documenatrix, with the tag line "I whip words into shape."
Documentalist
Documentation Empress
Documentation Engineer
Documentation Goddess
Documentation Guru
Empress of Words
Engineering Translator
English Advocate from Hell
Geek Translator
Goddess of tech Comm
Grammar Geek
Grammar Nazi
GUI Guru
Information Development Manager
Information Manager
Jill of all trades, master of several
Just Plain Nuts
Keeper of the Covenants
Keeper of the Magic Pen
Leader of all documentation
Mayor of Docoville
Necessary Evil
Panjandrum...
Poohbah of ...
PowerPoint Princess
Professional Clueless Idiot
Professional Word Person, Esq.
Projects & Process Maven
RTFM
Queen of All Documentation
Queen of Communication
Scribe
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Skryer into the Engineering Mind
Software Exegete
Tech Writing Wallah
Technical Typist
Technical Writer
That Writer Chick
User Guide Goddess
Wizard of Word
Word Babe
Word Doctor
Word Goddess
Word Janitor
Word Masseuse (masc: Word Masseur)
Wordslinger
Wordsmith
Wordwhore
Writer-Dude
Writer of Paper Kindling

Thank you all, veryvery much. I'll probably rotate these with
others from local colleagues and a few of my own. For now, I'm:

Kat Nagel
Artful Docster
Kat_Nagel -at- rte -dot- com