Help with RoboHELP Office 2000

Subject: Help with RoboHELP Office 2000
From: "Margaret.Mall" <Margaret -dot- Mall -at- ttimail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:06:45 -0500

I have generated WebHelp to run with Netscape. In past projects and in
previous versions of RoboHELP/HTML, I have always had an WHSTART.htm file
and a WHTOC.htm. However, in 2000 there are no such files in my WebHelp? Did
I miss something? I thought these files were necessary.

Also, my project was rather large. I set up folders for the main topics that
contain topic files for that main topic. Now that the project is about to be
handed off, are the files going to be a problem integrating it into the
application? Any suggestions?
Margaret