Re: (no subject)

Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: Serviceinarl -at- aol -dot- com, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:41:11 -0700

Darryl,

Sorry I don't know of a standard outline. IMHO, outlines, Like the documents they form the foundation for, have to be customized to the audience and the product.

Marc

Help! I've just been given the task of collecting standard outlines for
technical documents, including operations manuals, troubleshooting guides,
configuration manuals, etc. Due to the lack of time, and my bosses stated
interest in standards, could anyone help me quickly get these?

TIA

Darryl Marlow

Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer,
ePubs, Inc.

I love it here;
..there's no where I'd rather be,
.....there's nothing I'd rather be doing,
........and no one I'd rather be doing it with.