QUESTIONS: Crystal Reports

Subject: QUESTIONS: Crystal Reports
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:34:00 -0400

This original e-mail brings up a few question in my mind.

What is Crystal Report?
Can anyone tell me how to go about learning Crystal Report?
Are there any good books I can read or do I have to take a class?
Are there any online reading or exercises I can view?
How valuable do you think Crystal Report is to a tech writer?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cassandra Parker