Re: Web-based application help

Subject: Re: Web-based application help
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: osama hussein <osshussein -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:07:29 -0500

...um....don't think there IS one.

There's RoboHelp, ForeHelp, Quadralay, HDK, Doc-To-Help, and a bunch of others.
Each has their strengths and weaknesses, and each has a feature or two the other
programs would kill for.

Not much of an answer. I think most of the programs have demos you can download.
You could try each of them out and see which one best fits your particular needs.

Jo Byrd