How do you spell this?

Subject: How do you spell this?
From: "Linda Michaels" <linda1210 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:00:08 PDT

Hi all,

I checked my both my print and online dictionaries, but I'm unable to find the correct spelling for Entendra... as in "double entendra." I tried several different spellings, but still couldn't find it. Does anyone know the correct spelling?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for posting a spelling question here...

Linda