ftp software

Subject: ftp software
From: meena suhale <meena_suhale -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:34:59 -0700 (PDT)

Could anyone suggest an ftp software that satisfies
the following conditions? Software reliability is
important .

"What we need is an ftp that can run in a scheduled
job (or has a command line to run it and we create the
scheduled job), and (very important) that has the
ability to resume in case of failure (mostly due to
network problems) from the point where it stopped.
(The file we import is big, after zipping it, still
has almost 100MB)."

You could write to me offline at:

meena_suhale -at- yahoo -dot- com

Please advise.