RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Kieffer, Barry" <Barry_Kieffer -at- adc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:16:50 -0700

There is one problem with polls - who answers them.

When I was working at Tektronix, there were some 40 writers all using
Interleaf 5. If all 40 of them were to answer this poll, it would look like
Interleaf 5 was the predominate authoring tool.

How can a poll be done better and what is my great suggestion; I do not have
a reply, sorry.

Regards,

Barry Kieffer
Sr. Technical Writer