Re: Look upon this, and despair!

Subject: Re: Look upon this, and despair!
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:36:36 -0400

Hi Arlen,

You do have some good points about this site. As writers, we should strive
to produce better English than this site contains. But you may want to
console yourself with the following point:

Charnchon Lavitrangsima probably writes better English than you do Armenian
or Russian or whatever his (her?) native tongue is. Certainly better than I
could do in his (her?) native tongue. (Then again, you may be fluent in
Armenian or whatever and I'll look like an ass. I'll risk it. <grin>)

My $.02 Cdn

--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer