Re: whine, whine, whine.

Subject: Re: whine, whine, whine.
From: Cary Parker <cparker -at- bulldog -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:39:03 -0400

Michael Rice wrote:
"whine, whine, whine. come on people, you must have better things to
do. This list seems more concerned with self-affirming chest pounding and
water cooler gripe sessions than with providing professional support. Does
anybody else feel this way?"
I have to agree with Michael.
I can appreciate a forum for ideas, information, and guidance for our profession, but this has become a chat room.
Flex your muscles elsewhere, please, I just want an easy browse.

Cary