ADMIN: Re: whine, whine, whine.

Subject: ADMIN: Re: whine, whine, whine.
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Cary Parker <cparker -at- bulldog -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:41:57 -0600

Cary Parker wrote:
> Michael Rice wrote:
> "whine, whine, whine. come on people, you must have better things to
> do. This list seems more concerned with self-affirming chest pounding and
> water cooler gripe sessions than with providing professional support. Does
> anybody else feel this way?"
> ______________
> I have to agree with Michael.
> I can appreciate a forum for ideas, information, and guidance for our
> profession, but this has become a chat room.
> Flex your muscles elsewhere, please, I just want an easy browse.

Either be constructive or sign off. If you have suggestions, want to
start a new thread, or have something worthwhile to volunteer, go
for it. If you only want to complain, the door's wide open.
The instructions are below (the third line from the bottom of this
message). If you need help, just let me know.

Eric