Addendum to my XML reviewers post

Subject: Addendum to my XML reviewers post
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2000 13:07 -0600

For people replying to my XML post (37 so far!) I want to let you know that your
expertise level really doesn't matter to me. I only need to know it because you
will be given a review sheet based on your expertise level - that's all. So
yes, even if you haven't even heard of XML, I would still like your input.

In fact, I will be sending it to everyone who responds . . . the more feedback
the better, I say.

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.