Screen Fonts Messed Up

Subject: Screen Fonts Messed Up
From: "Nancy Kaminski" <nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:58:06 -0500

Help! I just had my CPU replaced, and my screen fonts are not displaying
very well. In fact, they look terrible. They print just fine, but working
with my FrameMaker and PageMaker files is horrible on my eyes the way they
are now.

Could some kind soul tell me how to alleviate this problem? I'm using Type
1s primarily, with the standard truetypes thrown in. I'm on Windows 95 with
ATM 4.0. The TrueTypes are displaying beautifully, of course.

Thank you, Nancy Kaminski
nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net