Re: lone writer and Source Safe

Subject: Re: lone writer and Source Safe
From: "J.C. Morel" <jcmorel -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:29:18 GMT

I don't have any problems using Source Safe. I don't use it for doc files but I do use it for all my HTML, image, and RoboHELP files. I think it is a great tool. When working with developers, I can also look at the different versions of a file to see what has changed and what I need to document.

If it seems confusing, ask your developers for help.

Cheers, Josée