RE: Trying to flee to the USA

Subject: RE: Trying to flee to the USA
From: "Kieffer, Barry" <Barry_Kieffer -at- adc -dot- com>
To: "'J.C. Morel'" <jcmorel -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:41:07 -0700

One way you can get into the US is to pretend you are a small Cuban boy. The
masses will surround you, proclaim you a saint, and the US government will
fly you around the country on military transport.

Getting a technical writing job - that is if you really want to work and not
just collect from the US government - is up to you.

Oops! Here comes Mr. Ray with that sharp stick - RUN!

Regards,

Barry Kieffer
Senior Technical Writer