Re: FM+SGML/DocBook/WebWorks

Subject: Re: FM+SGML/DocBook/WebWorks
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: Karl Mname <TWriter2 -at- excite -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:19:29 -0700 (MST)

At 11:42 AM 4/27/00 -0700, Karl Mname wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone have experience using these three tools together?
>
>I'm going to be required to single-source. I understand how FM and WW work
>together, but don't know much about how the SGML portion of FM works, and
>how it works with DTDs (specifically the DocBook DTD), and how the DTD
>affects WW output.
WWP cannot, to my knowledge, work with a DTD and structured docs created
with FM+SGML. What are you trying to produce with WWP anyway? If it's XML
you're trying to produce, you can export XML directly from FM+SGML.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.