XML & Intercom

Subject: XML & Intercom
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:01:53 -0500

Last year, Intercom did an entire issue of XML articles... probably was a February or March 1999 issue, because we passed
copies out at our April 1999 Lunch and Learn. This might be what they are referring to when they say that the other topics had been
covered.

Why not write the entire article, give Intercom the little piece they are willing to publish, and submit the entire article (all 10
points) to the TECHWR-L site for posting? I'm sure many would like to read it and would benefit from the entire "story."

Kay

Kay Ethier
Bright Path Solutions
919.547.0129
http://www.travelthepath.com
STC Carolina Chapter Newsletter Editor
Senior Editor, "IT:Information Technology for Professionals"