ADMIN: Re: techwr-l down...

Subject: ADMIN: Re: techwr-l down...
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Joe <jsokohl -at- eudoramail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:11:46 -0600

Joe forwarded, under the subject line "techwr-l down":
> We are having a technical problem with that list search. We are in the
> process of working on it. I apologize for the inconvenience.
>
> Would you mind posting a quick note to the list, so people know we are
> working on it?
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Michael
>
> Michael Krigsman
> Cambridge Publications, Inc.

Gang,

Just as an FYI, there's a difference between TECHWR-L
(both the list and the site) and the supplemental
archive that Cambridge Publications is kind enough
to host at documentation.com.

One of the nice side benefits of having multiple archives
is that you can always find the information you need
somewhere. The main archive for the TECHWR-L list continues
to be located at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives.html
(watch for a note from Deb about that), so you might go
ahead and try your search there.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com