WebWorks and context-sensitivity

Subject: WebWorks and context-sensitivity
From: Karl Mname <TWriter2 -at- excite -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm developing regular HTML for a web application. It is context-sensitive
at the page level.

The developers have hard coded links, which requires me to name my HTML
pages a certain way so they launch when needed. (I can change those names,
if I need to)

Is there a way for WebWorks to create HTML files of specific names? I have
used WW in the past at another engagement, but have never run into this
issue, so I'm not sure how to solve it. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to
rename my files (and corresponding links) or rename the hardcoded file each
time after I've generated a set of HTML files. Yuck!

Thanks.

(Thanks for your great comments about XML/SGML/FrameMaker/WebWorks. I'll
send out a summary shortly)