Re: Screen Captures in UNIX

Subject: Re: Screen Captures in UNIX
From: "Teri A. Ward" <taw0200 -at- eeidf002 -dot- ca -dot- boeing -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, tenglish -at- banet -dot- net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:09:38 -0700 (PDT)

If you're on a Sun platform, the Snapshot utility listed
under the Programs menu works fine - I use it all the time.
Otherwise xv works well.

And if you're working with graphics on Unix and haven't
discovered GIMP, you might want to check it out. It's
awesome, it's free, and it's comparable to PhotoShop.
The home page has links to online tutorials and manuals.

http://www.gimp.org/the_gimp.html

Tammie Ward
Technical Writer/Web Designer
Seattle