Re: RFPs ?

Subject: Re: RFPs ?
From: "Moe Smith" <moesmith88 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: Perry_Moore -at- themoneystore -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:31:09 GMT

A RFP is a contracting company's answer to a ternder proposal, be it for the installation of software/hardware...the building of a personalized software application or anything like that. The RFP lists how you plan to fulfill the company's requests, what resources you plan to use and how much the project will cost. They usually include information about your company and similar projects your company has worked on.

Contracting companies live and die by the RFP's...for if they are presented poorly, they won't get the gig...no pressure, eh?