Linux Screenshots Resizing Help Needed!

Subject: Linux Screenshots Resizing Help Needed!
From: Maria Oquendo <mariajb -at- email -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:50:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All -

I am past deadlne right now and getting close to desperation.

I am writing a series of online tutorials for the web and I used KSnapshot
in Linux to take all my screenshots. I then transferred them all to my
Windows machine and sent some to my client. They are 1068x768 pixels. The
client responded that they are too large and should be 320x350. When I
resize them in PaintShopPro, they come out looking all scrambled. I can't
crop them because then I lose some of the shot. My client sent me these
instructions :
<BEGIN SNIP>
For Gifs:

Click on the New Action tab on the action window (It?s the second button
from the right on the bottom of the window)

Go up to the Image pull-down menu at the top of the page and select Mode and
scroll down to RGB Color.

Go up to the Image pull-down menu at the top of the page and scroll down to
Image Size.

Enter 320 into the Width field and press OK.

Go up to the File pull-down menu and click on Export and then Gif89A export