XML-Anyone? - thank you all!

Subject: XML-Anyone? - thank you all!
From: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L Digest' (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:34:54 -0400

Dear Techwhirlers,

Thank you all! I have gathered alot of great sites that will help a
tech-writer "relate" to XML. I plan to publish my results to you all on
Wednesday night. But PLEASE keep sending more URLs. I would love to have
more resources to evaluate.

If you are new to this thread, a snip of the original post is below:

<snip>
I have found a lot of great sites for XML. But none of them really cover
how a technical writer could use XML for documentation. Does anyone know of
any sites that instruct the tech writer on producing XML-based documentation
that also provide good examples of XML pages, DTDs, and XSL style sheets?
</snip>

Hoping this message finds all of you well.

Ron D. Rhodes
Lead Technical Writer
fourthchannel, inc.
rrhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com