Re: Know the New Economy

Subject: Re: Know the New Economy
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com, Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:26:35 -0700 (MST)

At 09:06 AM 5/1/00 -0700, Andrew Plato wrote:
>---------------------------Snip-------------------
>Since you find ancedotal evidence acceptable then I will use my own. In my
>experience, people who are in love with tools are usualy the least competent
>writers.
So, by logical extension then you'd argue that an auto mechanic who uses
crescent wrenches is usually more competent at his job than one who eschews
the crescent wrench for a high-quality set of wrenches. The more I hear
about your "New Economy" as you describe it, the more convinced I become
that it bears more resemblance to a religious sect than it does to a real
economy. Maybe you should change its name. How about Dianetics II.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.