RE: help with Frame/WebWorks

Subject: RE: help with Frame/WebWorks
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'Mandy Wells'" <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:38:58 -0400

Hallo Mandy:

The WebWorks Publisher that is included with FrameMaker 6 does not directly
support creating Microsoft HTML Help (CHMs). You need WebWorks Publisher
Professional, version 6, which allegedly ships this month and will cost
about $600.

To find where WebWorks is getting the context sensitive date, open your
FrameMaker files and look for TopicAlias markers.

Finally, the workflow with FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher is this. Update
your FrameMaker files and book. Then, use WebWorks Publisher and open the
help project (*.wdt). You will have to add any new chapters to this WDT
manually, and make sure the TOC is the first chapter and index the last.
Then, regenerate your project and finally launch HTML Help Workshop.

Does this help?

Checkout http://www.egroups.com/group/wwp-users for more information, as
well as http://www.quadralay.com.

Best regards,