RE: Writing good bug descriptions

Subject: RE: Writing good bug descriptions
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:09:05 -0400

Actually, what you list as "special factors" should be requirements: the
version of the OS used, hard disk capacity and remaining space, RAM (amount
and type), processor. All of these can be used to spot trends which may not
be obvious otherwise.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye/film/u-571.html