Re: Writing good bug descriptions

Subject: Re: Writing good bug descriptions
From: rudman -at- netscape -dot- com (Steve Rudman)
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 22:46:57 -0700

Jon,

See also the Bugzilla bug-writing guidelines, at
http://www.mozilla.org/quality/bug-writing-guidelines.html. Bugzilla is the
bug-tracking system for the Mozilla browser. Aside from the links in the
guidelines, you might also want to take a look at the Bugzilla Helper at
http://www.mozilla.org/quality/help/bug-form.html. The Helper is an annotated
bug-reporting form.

--
Steve Rudman