Re: "Save as HTML" plug in for Word 95?

Subject: Re: "Save as HTML" plug in for Word 95?
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "White, Leigh" <Leigh -dot- White -at- medic -dot- com>, Technical Writers List <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 08:53:38 +1000

It was called "Internet Assistant" and was provided by Microsoft. I have no idea where you might get it, unless it's on the Microsoft site somewhere. I doubt I still have a copy, but I used it all the time some years ago.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/

At 09:42 5/8/00 -0400, Leigh W. White wrote:

I may be dreaming, but I think there is a "Save as HTML" plug-in available
for Word 95. I can't find it. Does anyone know if it exists and where to
find it?