Re: System Requirements

Subject: Re: System Requirements
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 12:06:01 -0400

I have two systems on my desk: one for testing and one for writing the
manual. I tried to do both on one system, but some beta software crashed it
one day quite near my deadline.

Never, ever, ever write your documentation on your test system. Bad things
will happen eventually and you will weep.
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum.