RE: Re. Number list with only one item?

Subject: RE: Re. Number list with only one item?
From: "Hager, Harry (US - East Brunswick)" <hhager -at- dc -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:22:28 -0700

Listers,

Many thanks for comments so far about using numbered lists for a single step
procedure.

I'm still soliciting comments but I need to add some additional information
so I don't get tangential discussions.

1. I do use other typographic indicators to visually separate a procedure
from the narrative.
2. I do use unique graphic elements to indicate that this is a procedure.
3. I do not have more than one procedure under any given heading.

I'm adding this information so that your comments will be concentrated on
the use of a numbered list for a single step procedures.

I still want to know what you think about the use of numbered lists for a
single step procedure.

Thanks.

Jim Hager
Hhager -at- dc -dot- com