RE: What's a girl to do?

Subject: RE: What's a girl to do?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:42:59 -0400

Yup:

I'd go talk with this moron tomorrow, and not smack him, just run through
the document and provide feedback. You might express surprise that he
attached your name to the E-mail he sent out. I wouldn't go off the deep
end, though, unless this happens often AND you are ready to jump ship,
mainly because doing so will not help you do your job, now or in the future.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

Wendy writes <snip>