Re: Screens and windows: what about wizards

Subject: Re: Screens and windows: what about wizards
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "Scudder, Beth" <beth -dot- scudder -at- retek -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:24:15 +1000

I've seen them called "pages" and that's the term I use by preference.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/

At 08:45 5/15/00 -0500, Scudder, Beth wrote:

On the "screen/window" issue, my group has chosen to go with "window", when
referring to the program element (reserving "screen" for reference to the
hardware).

The problem is, what do we do about wizards - are they composed of
"windows", "screens", or something else?