India Paradox (Article in STC's Intercom)

Subject: India Paradox (Article in STC's Intercom)
From: "Guru Kamath" <guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:47:29 +0530

Hello,

I am happy to inform you all that my article on technical writing for an
Indian audience called

India Paradox

has been featured in the May 2000 issue of STC's Intercom (special issue on
Communicating for the World.)

Comments, criticisms and queries welcome -- off the list of course!

Guru
guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in