OT: Need Newsletter Name

Subject: OT: Need Newsletter Name
From: "Miller, Marlene" <mmiller -at- federatedinv -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 11:03:51 -0400

Our Internet Services Group needs a catchy but business-like name for their
online newsletter. The content consists of new content and features added to
the corporate public site, regulatory information regarding site content,
technical development news, news of general interest from various online
sources, and staff profiles. Although this is an internal newsletter, it is
NOT the corporate intranet and we are past the debate about why it isn't
part of the corporate intranet, which is why it needs its own catchy name.
"Internet Services Newsletter" just didn't go over with the boss.

I'm betting I can count on lots of creative ideas after the job titles
discussion. Thanks very much!