RE: new book about html help?

Subject: RE: new book about html help?
From: "Lydia Wong" <lydiaw -at- fpoint -dot- com>
To: "Chuck Martin" <CMartin -at- serena -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:40:02 -0400

Winfried wrote:
<snip>
There is a new book about HTML Help that is to
be published in August:
Building Enhanced HTML Help with DHTML and CSS
by Jeannine Klein
</snip>

And Chuck asked:
<snip>
Does anyone know the author. The name is not one I recognize . . .
</snip>

I'd like to know about a rumored book from either Cheryl Lockett Zubak
and/or Scott Boggan. I'd heard that both of them were doing books that were
to be out this spring/summer, if I'm remembering correctly.

I REALLY want a "Designing Windows 95 Help: A Guide to Creating Online
Documents"-type book for HTML Help. ("Designing . . . " is Mary Deaton's and
Cheryl's book from a few years back. Scott Boggan did a similar one, but I
forget the name.) Steve Wexler's book on HTML Help is a good start, but just
a start.

Anybody out there know about upcoming releases of "nuts-and-bolts" books?
Anybody? Bueller?

TIA,

Lydia
Lydia Wong