cross-browser output issues (WWP)

Subject: cross-browser output issues (WWP)
From: "DebbieM" <dm -at- ptrail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:57:07 -0400

Hi folks,

I am using FrameMaker and WebWorks Pro as the single-source solution for my
current project.

My main problem is the difference in output between Netscape and IE. I can
get a lovely display in IE (5.0) that is ugly as sin in Netscape (4.7x). Our
end-users are predominantly (non-Windows) Netscape users, so it is important
that my best output be in Netscape.

Can other WWP users give me the benefit of their experience with
cross-browser output issues?

Can anyone point me to a Web site that discusses the differences in css
implementation between Netscape and Internet Explorer?

Thanks a bunch,

Debbie

P.S. If anyone happens to know of a list or space where folks can talk about
WWP-specific issues while we wait for Quadralay to get their Forum up and
running, please let me know. I'm not sure that all of techwr-l cares about
WWP details.