ADMIN: Re: I need a writer very familiar with programming

Subject: ADMIN: Re: I need a writer very familiar with programming
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:56:59 -0600

Sharon:

Sharon Burton-Hardin wrote:

> and I need them right now. I have a project that is simply gone awry and I

Ads to TECHWR-L cost $50. I'll invoice you separately for this one,
and the followup.

We provide free avenues through which you can advertise opportunities,
including Employment Central at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/employment/
but as it says in the rules you received when you subscribed,
you MAY NOT post ads directly to the list.
Period. If you want to send an ad to everyone on the list, contact
me.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com