RE: them responses to "them engineers"

Subject: RE: them responses to "them engineers"
From: "Scudder, Beth" <beth -dot- scudder -at- retek -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:15:59 -0500

Uma wrote:

I hope some of you have read this far. I have another dumb question.
How does
one sell the idea that the correct use of articles makes text look
better to a
boss who seems to manage fine without them. Please don't suggest I
look for
another company. I'd rather handle it first.

--

Well, you could point out to the boss (gently, politely, of course)
that using articles correctly indicates that everyone at the company can

My 2 cents,

--Beth