<No subject>

Subject: <No subject>
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:54 -0500

"I'm a student in technical communication seeking advice on a good book that may
help me learn C language on my own."

Good luck, man. ;-) Seriously, look into learning C++ instead(it's C with OO
functions among other things).

"How about books
on Visual Basic?"

If you are just beginning, I would try SAMS "Teach yourself Visual Basic 6 in 21
Days:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672313103/o/qid=959359649/sr=2-1/103-001
3209-3568666

It was my first VB book. It's basic but it will prepare you for when you're
ready to learn more advanced features of VB.

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.