RE: Inserting FreeHand drawing into Word

Subject: RE: Inserting FreeHand drawing into Word
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 13:25:57 -0400

Alison,
IME, Word only supports a limited number of graphics types to be inserted
using the Insert
Picture>From File command. However, you can select and copy the open graphic
in a graphics program that supports the file format, then Edit> Paste
Special into Word, including Paste Link.
Justin

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com