Phone Interview: Update

Subject: Phone Interview: Update
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:32:44 -0400

Hi All,

A heartfelt thanks for all who contributed to my query re. phone
interviews. Two phone interviews and a face-to-face interview later, I was
offered the position.

They offered me more money than I asked for :) :) :) and the job looks great.

You are all invited over for a celebratory pint.

Thanks again,

Henry

Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com