Re: Wanted: Free-lance Rates

Subject: Re: Wanted: Free-lance Rates
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Jeremiah Gardner <Jeremiah -dot- Gardner -at- schwans -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 18:58:31 -0400

Jeremiah,

There's an algorithm online for figuring out your rates. I'm pretty
sure I still have that file. But I recently left a free-lance/contract
assignment for a medical ad agency in North Jersey, and they quoted me a
bottom-line rate of $1000 per day, plus hotel, transportation and all
reasonable expenses. They were under the gun and needed a guaranteed
product, but I spent about 2 1/2 months comfortably housed in a Embassy
Suites Hotel. So that should give you an idea what the costs might be.
(Yes, I agreed to their 'standard' rate!)
--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

"The world we have created today...