Calling a .chm HTML Project from a Java App

Subject: Calling a .chm HTML Project from a Java App
From: Orinthia Collins <ocollins -at- vninet -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:03:56 -0400

Is it possible to "call" or view a .chm file from a standalone
Java-developed application? We are currently developing JavaHelp using
RoboHTML for an application that is developed using JDK 1.2.2. We're
running into "format" issues with the JavaHelp file and would like to use
the MS HTML. chm file as a backup.

Thanks very much for your input!!!

Orinthia A. Collins
Information Development