What would I call this?

Subject: What would I call this?
From: "Melissa Girardot" <books -at- paulding-net -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:28:56 -0000

At the risk of being flamed or subject to the lampooning of Mr. Plato,
I have a seriously newbie question.

Some time ago, I found myself writing training manuals concerning the
mainframe programs I used in my clerical jobs, right down to "press
this key to get this result".

I'd like to be able to include these manuals on my resume, but I
honestly don't know what to call them, or whether they would even be
applicable to any tech writing jobs I might apply for.

Thanks for your tolerance!
Melissa Girardot